If a tree is down in a Baltimore County right-of-way,  contact the Bureau of Highways at or call 410-887-3560 to apply for a work order.

If you can’t wait, residents, at their own expense, may hire a licensed tree company to do the work, provided they have obtained a valid tree-removal permit from Baltimore County. For more information, see:

Trees need periodic pruning and occasional feeding.  Need a recommendation for tree care?  Create a post to see if your neighbors have a suggestion.